Saturday, May 1, 2010

Guess I should Blog Something

Up this morning on what was planned to be a relaxing day hanging out, sitting by the pool, drinking a cup of coffee and reading a book.....hummmm.......Wishful Thinking. Instead I will be going to Medical City for the day. Mimi is back in the hospital for the 6th time in 7 months. This time something about her liver. She is getting so frustrated with all the health issues. I am stressing because things aren't getting easier for her and I'm starting to question if she should be alone in her house. When I checked her into the hospital the attendant asked me if she has Home Health Care. I said. "Is there someone I could talk to about getting her that. Answer was sure we will send someone up to help you. " Wow....God delivers right on time. Just what I need to get a new plan for my Mom. Because frankly, current plan of stopping by checking on her for a few minutes a day, ain't working for me. Mainly because I can't observe her long enough to see how she really is doing. She tries to be all independent and act like she is OK when she really isn't OK.
Thanks for stopping by today Bloggies. Totally random here....Should I get these Boots?

2 comments:

Krista said...

Boots are cool but, where would you wear them? Medical City? LOL - just kidding. Seriously, do you go out dancing or anything to wear them?

The Waters Family said...

all this medical drama! So sad for Mimi-- Health is so precious and yet can be instantly fleeting! I'm glad you are able to organize some home health care to help Mimi and YOU!! I can't believe the responsibility and pressures you have faced in your roles as both Daughter and Mother these past months! All I know is that God is Good-- He will support you and lead you along! Keep the Faith! and as for the Boots--- Very Fancy! I love 'em! c: