Friday, April 17, 2009

Operation Muffin Top Update


Hey Cupcake

Muffin Top Project is going GREAT. I have lost 7 lbs. My Jeans fit so much better than a week ago. Getting lots of positive feedback from friends noticing my smaller waist. So Excited about this improvement. I have 5 more days on the Complete Body Cleanser. It has been a lot easier than I originally thought it would be. One thing that I have noticed is that I haven't had ANY sweet cravings or wanting Sodas. That's been strange because I normally would drink a Diet Dr. Pepper daily. No Sodas or Sweets in a week and a half.
I had a FUN SPA DAY on Wednesday. I went to Coldwater Creek Spa with a Friend and we had a BLAST. I got a Massage, Facial and a Pedicure. (Wish I could go to a Spa more often.) We had such a fun day talking and laughing. When I had my massage I found that it was hard to move my Left Arm in all the positions that the Massage Tech tried. After her bending and squeezing and punching me I am now able to move it. Very Interesting how this happened as a result of not exercising like I should. Discovered that walking is not going to be enough to keep myself in shape. Will have to add some Yoga or Pilate's. They say that once you start doing these you will LIKE it. We shall see if that is true.
Today getting my new Crown. Not the Princess kind of Crown the Tooth kind. This has been a major pain for me. The temporary crown has been coming off and it hurts like all get out. It hurt so bad on Easter Sunday I wanted to shoot my Dentist. Today all should be better. That's all for now.
EDIT: for post above.
So mad at my Dentist. I did not get my permanent Crown today as planned. It wasn't right so it has to be redone. Now I have to deal with this for another week. My left jaw is so sore and hurts all the time. I just want to CRY like a baby!!!

4 comments:

The Waters Family said...

1st-- I hope that the final crown fits perfectly and you have no more dental woes for at least a decade!! LOL so sorry for the pain-- I HATE IT CRINGE IT CRY--- when temporaries come off- that is so so painful!

next, You luckyduck going to the spa! Sounds heavenly--

finally--- 7 lbs!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!! so... what is the muffin top plan?? Is it actually like a gut intestine cleanser deal??

Penny said...

Deb: It's a Complete Body Cleanser (two week plan) we got it at Whole Foods and this ACAI stuff you drink everyday. It is the one Dr. Oz recommended. And of course diet and exercise. I have done well on it. Aner says she has had a different experience. Talk to her about that. I will be done with the Cleanser next Wednesday then I will see how I do only taking the ACAI stuff.
Bad news on the CROWN. Long Story but no Permanent Crown today have to redo it getting it next Thursday I PRAY!!!!

The Waters Family said...

Hey PennyLulu! just dropping by thinking of you- I hope you have a wonderful 1st day back at work! and... your tooth and jaw pain is being managed until Thursday!
BIG HUGS!!!

EO said...

You are doing GREAT Penny, 7 lbs wow. I'm very interested in this ACAI stuff.... hmmm.