Sunday, April 26, 2009

Plans for Today

I'm up at 4:00 AM its Sunday Morning or Night whichever you want to call it. I was so tired last night I went to bed at 8:00 PM. Yikes too early should have stayed up later anyway I'm ready to start my day and STUCK here waiting for it to get daylight. Plans TODAY are to clean off the Patio and re-plant my flower Baskets. Reason for not doing it before now is last year we had some bad weather with hail threats and I had to keep pulling the baskets inside because I didn't want them to get pelted. So there you have it. Be back later with pictures of my New and Improved Patio. Here is a picture of last year's patio taken in August. I loved it. Plans this year are for more of the climbing greenery (sweet potato plants) in the front of the baskets and same kind of flowers just different colors toward the back.

0 comments: